Seven things I loved about France
1) Everywhere LoveRichCashPoor looked, there were roses, climbing, tumbling, rambling roses.
2) Coffee, French style: a simple but immaculately presented café crème at La Table, St Jean de Cole
3) St Jean de Cole aka paradise
4) Garden inspiration at Bordeilles: these are the borders LoveRichCashPoor aspires to
5) A room with a view: Bordeilles
6) Reduce, reuse, recycle: digging for treasure at the recyclerie, Le Tricycle Enchante, Bordeilles
7) The silver-plated servers I bought for five euros (even better, mum polished them up for me)